Monthly Reporting for Your Business
We offer simplified monthly reports and statements to provide a quick and accurate picture of your business activity.
- Monthly Operating Statements
- Presents your monthly breakdown of sales, cost of sales and expenses; also called a Profit and Loss Statement.
- Balance Sheet
- Summarize your total business assets, liabilities and net worth at a given point in time so you can make decisions about capital expenditures or how to improve profits.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Careful comparison and proof of your bank account statement with your checkbook balance each month to ensure you are working with the correct total.
- General Ledger Report
- A record of the dates, check numbers, payees and amounts of all expenses within each of your business accounts. Whether you prepare your records by hand, or using one of the computerized accounting systems, this report will provide you with the assurance that your reports have been properly prepared.